The policies implemented by iLikeFollow apply to any data collected by us; this data usage relates to our users' usage of our services under the iLikeFollow name.
- An Account refers to the personal information, payment information and any additional credentials of a user. This data, in particular, allows iLikeFollow users to access material and/or communicate through the iLikeFollow system.
- Content refers to various types of text, graphics, audio, images, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information appearing on iLikeFollow that's capable of computer storage.
- A Cookie refers to a small text-based file that's placed on your computer by iLikeFollow after visiting certain parts of our web services. This small text file allows iLikeFollow to identify recurring visitors and analyze their browsing habits while using our web services.
- The term Data refers to the collective of all information you submit to iLikeFollow. This information includes account details and information submitted to our web services or system.
- iLikeFollow is a subsidiary company of CornerClick SARL, Lebanon.
- The term Service refers to the collective of online facilities, tools, services or information currently made available through iLikeFollow or in the future.
- The term System refers to any form of online infrastructure iLikeFollow makes available through our web services at this time or in the future. This includes web-based email, live chat facilities, message boards and email links.
- Members and/or Users refers to any third party accessing iLikeFollow, who aren't employed by iLikeFollow or accessing our web services throughout the course of their employment.
- The term Website refers to the website you're currently accessing (iLikeFollow.com), which includes any sub-domains of iLikeFollow.
How iLikeFollow Uses Data
- Any submitted personal data will be preserved by iLikeFollow, as long as you continue to use both services and systems provided by iLikeFollow. Data submitted through any iLikeFollow communications system may be retained for a long period of time.
- Unless iLikeFollow is obliged or permitted by law, your data WILL NOT BE disclosed to third parties.
- We store all personal user data securely, according to the current Data Protection Act.
- Any or all of the aforementioned Data may be required by iLikeFollow to provide users with the best possible user experience and service while using our website.
iLikeFollow may use your data for:
- Keeping a record of personal user information.
- Improving our available products and/or services.
- Sending promotional materials that may interest our users through email.
- Contact users for market research, generally performed through email, mail, telephone or fax. This information may be used to tailor or provide updates to iLikeFollow.
Third Party Websites/Services and iLikeFollow
We may occasionally use the services of other parties to handle tasks including, though not limited to payment handling, search engine facilities, delivering purchased items, advertising and marketing. The providers of these services WILL have access to certain personal user data, provided by users of iLikeFollow.
The data used by these parties is only used to help them perform services iLikeFollow requires of them. DATA USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. In addition, any data processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of iLikeFollow's policy and in accordance with the current Data Protection Act.
Business Ownership/Control Changes at iLikeFollow
iLikeFollow may expand or reduce the capacity of its business; this may involve the sale of certain divisions or transferring control of any particular division to other parties. The data provided by users will, if it corresponds with any relevant division, will be transferred along with the aforementioned division.
The new party, under the terms of iLikeFollow's policy, will be allowed to use the corresponding user data for the purposes you supplied upon signing up for our services. Users WILL NOT BE CONTACTED in advance to be informed of these changes, in the case of these changes happening.
How Does iLikeFollow Control Access To User Data
If you are required to submit data, you WILL NOT be allowed to restrict iLikeFollow from using your data.
Your Right To Withhold Information
You may be allowed access to certain portions of iLikeFollow without providing us data at all. To use all of iLikeFollow's services and systems, you will be required to submit account information or other data.
Users may restrict the cookie usage of their current Internet browser.
Accessing Your Own User Data
You may access your account, at any time, to view or alter its existing data. You may need to change or update your data, in the case of your circumstances changing over time. Other additional data, such as your marketing preferences, may also be stored; you can change this information at any time. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, upon paying a small administrative fee.
iLikeFollow considers security an important factor to our services and systems. To protect your user data, we practice several security-related procedures to ensure your data is constantly safeguarded and secure online and offline.
iLikeFollow may create and access cookie on your computer.
A cookie refers to a small text-based file that's placed on your computer, often harboring an anonymous and unique identifier that's only accessible by iLikeFollow.
- You may delete cookies. Information submitted to the website, for the purpose of quick access to personal user accounts, may be cleared.
- You may choose to enable or disable cookies within your Internet browser. A web browser will be enabled by default to accept cookies, though it can be altered. Any addition details about altering or disabling cookies can be accessed in your browser's Help Menu.
- Disabling cookies on iLikeFollow may prevent you from using our full range of services and systems available.
Changes To This Policy
Any changes will be reported through iLikeFollow; you are deemed to accept the terms of our policy during your first use of iLikeFollow after the alterations are implemented.